Apple just released their iOS 9 Beta 1 firmware to developers for testing and feedback. If you want to have early access to iOS 9 Beta you just need to register the UDID as part of Developper program. We can do this for $4.9 and get your UDID Registered in less than 30 minutes from Monday to Friday during regular business hours. But first if you don’t know what’s UDID, please check this post to see How to find the UDID of any iPhone / iPad.
What steps should I take to install iOS 9 Beta
1. Order your UDID Registration with code4gsm
2. Update to the latest version of iTunes.
3. Backup your device with iTunes (we are not responsible for any loss of data during the upgrade process).
4. Download the latest iOS Beta for your device (check the at the end of this post)
5. Upgrade to iOS 9 beta using the “Check For Update”.
For Mac: Hold down the “Alt/Option” key and hit “Restore” or “Update”.
For Windows: Hold down the “Shift” key and hit “Restore” or “Update”.
6. Select the firmware file (.ipsw) you downloaded in Step 4.
8. Enjoy your iPhone running on iOS 9 Beta:
iOS 9 Beta Download
Make sure to download the version for your exact “Model Number“
Guide to identify your iPad Model Number
Guide to identify your iPhone Model Number
Or simply look at the back cover of your iPad/iPhone as showed on the picture below:
Torrent Magnet Link
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 5s model A1453, A1533
iPhone 5s model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530
iPhone 5c model A1456, A1532
iPhone 5c model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529
iPhone 5 model A1428
iPhone 5 model A1429
iPad Air 2 model A1566
iPad Air 2 model A1567
iPad mini 3 model A1599
iPad mini 3 model A1600
iPad mini 3 model A1601
iPad Air model A1474
iPad Air model A1475
iPad Air model A1476
iPad mini 2 model A1489
iPad mini 2 model A1490
iPad mini 2 model A1491
iPad 4 model A1458
iPad 4 model A1459
iPad 4 model A1460
iPad mini model A1432
iPad mini model A1454
iPad mini model A1455
iPad 3 Wi-Fi
iPad 3 GSM
iPad 3 CDMA
iPad 2 Wi-Fi rev. A
iPad 2 Wi-Fi
iPad 2 GSM
iPad 2 CDMA
iPod touch generation 5