Order the Unlock Code of your Sony Xperia Z
When I order an Unlock Code for my Sony Xperia Z, what will I receive?
We provide you with the Unlock Code to permanently unlock your Sony Xperia Z.
In case your Sony Xperia Z requires multiple Unlock Codes, all Unlock Codes necessary to unlock your Sony Xperia Z are automatically sent to you.
We also provide detailed instructions on How To Unlock your Sony Xperia Z. In most cases the procedure is very easy:
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Z?
- Switch ON your Sony Xperia Z with a non-accepted SIM Card.
- Sony Xperia Z will ask you to enter SIM Unlock PIN.
- Enter unlock code (16 digit code).
- Your Sony Xperia Z will be unlocked!
Warning: Before place an order, you need to check Counter Lock Status!
- Power ON with not accepted SIM Card.
- When it asks for NCK code, enter the first code.
- If it says Wrong code, then Open the Dialer and enter the following sequence: *#*#7378423#*#*
- A menu will appear.
- Go to: SERVICE INFO.
- Go to: SIMLOCK.
- Check where is X.
- If X is on NETWORK and value is different than 0, you can unlock the phone with our codes.
In case if Sony Xperia Z shows (X) network lower than 5 and not 0 , then it wil be refunded.
In case if Sony Xperia Z shows (X) network lower than 5, it means the code was not even seen by phone, cause the counter was to be lowered to at least 4 in case of wrong code.
Important: This is for bricked and security damaged phones.
Some phones just show like this:
() network 5
() service provider 5
() subset 5
for such screen counter was not checked properly or the phone is bricked by software (5 locks on).
It must show:
(5) service provider
Other names for Sony Xperia Z
- Sony C6602
- Sony C6603
- Sony Xperia Z LTE
On 2021-12-19 02:34:36 By admin