Order the Unlock Code of your Sony Xperia Z3
When I order an Unlock Code for my Sony Xperia Z3, what will I receive?
We provide you with the Unlock Code to permanently unlock your Sony Xperia Z3.
In case your Sony Xperia Z3 requires multiple Unlock Codes, all Unlock Codes necessary to unlock your Sony Xperia Z3 are automatically sent to you.
We also provide detailed instructions on How To Unlock your Sony Xperia Z3. In most cases the procedure is very easy:
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Z3?
- Switch ON your Sony Xperia Z3 with a non-accepted SIM Card.
- Sony Xperia Z3 will ask you to enter SIM Unlock PIN.
- Enter unlock code (16 digit code).
- Your Sony Xperia Z3 will be unlocked!
Warning: Before place an order, you need to check Counter Lock Status!
- Power ON with not accepted SIM Card.
- When it asks for NCK code, enter the first code.
- If it says Wrong code, then Open the Dialer and enter the following sequence: *#*#7378423#*#*
- A menu will appear.
- Go to: SERVICE INFO.
- Go to: SIMLOCK.
- Check where is X.
- If X is on NETWORK and value is different than 0, you can unlock Sony Xperia Z3 with our codes.
In case if Sony Xperia Z3 shows (X) network lower than 5 and not 0 , then it wil be refunded.
In case if Sony Xperia Z3 shows (X) network lower than 5, it means the code was not even seen by phone, cause the counter was to be lowered to at least 4 in case of wrong code.
Important: This is for bricked and security damaged phones.
Some phones just show like this:
() network 5
() service provider 5
() subset 5
for such screen counter was not checked properly or the phone is bricked by software (5 locks on).
It must show:
(5) service provider
Other names for Sony Xperia Z3
- Sony D6603
- Sony D6616
- Sony D6633
- Sony D6643
- Sony L55t
- Sony L55u
- Sony D6653
On 2021-12-20 02:59:15 By admin