Order the Unlock Code of your Blackberry Q10
When I order an Unlock Code for my Blackberry Q10, what will I receive?
We provide you with the Unlock Code to permanently unlock your Blackberry Q10.
In case your Blackberry Q10 requires multiple Unlock Codes, all Unlock Codes necessary to unlock your Blackberry Q10 are automatically sent to you.
We also provide detailed instructions on How To Unlock your Blackberry Q10. In most cases the procedure is very easy:
How to Unlock Blackberry Q10?
To get started:
- From the home screen, swipe down Blackberry Q10 from the top to show the options menu.
- Press the settings icon.
- From the Settings screen, select "Security and Privacy".
- From the "Security and Privacy", screen select "SIM Card".
- Look for a button labeled "Unlock Network" and press it.
- On the "SIM Security" screen, the number of attempts remaining is written in red.
Warning: You have a total of 10 tries to enter your unlock code. If you use up all 10 tries, your Blackberry Q10 will be permanently locked! If you have less than 5 tries left, please contact support before continuing.
7. Enter the 16-digit unlock code that you received via email and press "OK".
8. Your code will be accepted and you should see the section displayed in this image.
Note for some models: If the 16 Digits unlock code doesn't work, you need to enter the first 8 Digits of the code instead of the complete 16 Digits.
Other names for Blackberry Q10
- Blackberry LTE SQN100-3